Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need access to the assembly tools, measuring tools, or products used in the classes?
- No, all of our training online is high-level, conceptual, and awareness driven. We provide access to the products and equipment referenced in our training if you wish to have a hands-on approach. Our in-person classes are designed for deep-dive use of actual equipment.
What if I can't keep pace with the course?
- We recognize that 'life happens' that may tangent you from completing a course in your desired timeline. Industrial University wants you to go at your own pace, and micro-learn for better information retention. We will be here for you to review/retake any paid course at your convenience.
- You will have access to paid courses and an updated curriculum for the rest of your career.
Is there a certificate issued upon graduation?
- Yes, as long as you score a 70% or above in your overall grade for the course, you will get a certificate of completion from us.
- Each course has it's own certification.
What type of computer do I need?
- By design, our online courses are designed for any platform from mobile to desktop. We do recommend a larger screen and no distractions while learning.
Do I need previous experience?
- No previous experience is required. Course construction provides the opportunity to go back and review sections so that you can fully understand a concept before moving on.
- We are available to answer questions through our online chat (when available)and email portal.